SVDC offers competitive dance teams for the more serious and dedicated dancers. The company dancers are made up of the studios top talent. Our training for our company teams is an intensive program of the highest quality. SVDC's competition program gives dancers the opportunity to experience a team environment and build memories that will last a lifetime with their competition family.
Competition try outs are held every May. The SVDC Competition Teams perform at local community events and school functions, as well as traveling and competing at regional and National dance competitions. Our competition teams consistently place in the Top Ten at competitions, receive multiple specialty awards, costume and choreography awards, and dance scholarships. The success of our competition teams is directly contributed to the competition instructor/coaches; Holly Brucker, Kristen Hancz, Jamie Wisniewski, Melissa Diehl, Danielle Bagenstose, and Melissa Faller.!!!
Sunday, June 2nd, 2019
1:00-1:45 pm - 7-10 yr old (Ruby)
2:00-2:45 pm - 11-13 yr old (Amethyst)
3:00-4:00 pm - 14+ (Diamond/Sapphire)
Everyone needs to pre-register. Please fill in the form below.
Results will be emailed by June 5th.
Eye Make Up Application
* Eye Shadow - Black or Dark Grey or Dark Navy
* Eye Shadow - White or silver
* Black eye liner
* Mascara (or false eyelashes for the older girls)
1. Draw a line with your eye shadow (or if you have an eyeliner the same color) outlining the outer eyeball area and meeting with your upper lid liner
2. Fill in the lined area with your dk eyeshadow color to form a 'triangle like' area.
3. Fill in the rest of the lid with a white or silver.
4. Blend the two colors together with a brush.
5. Also apply white/silver to the area right underneath the eyebrow.
6. outline the eye with black eyeliner (you don't have to line the inside of the eye, or inner part of eye) For the little girls, if eyeliner is a problem, you can also use a black eyeshadow.
Do NOT apply dark eyeshadow over the entire lid...it will make their eyes sink into their face